Our Job Is to Find Solutions to Your Dilemmas
At the Houston, Texas, law firm of Myres & Associates, PLLC, we welcome the challenges that come with serving as counselors and advocates in disputes involving family law. The practice of family law involves difficult emotional and legal issues. They are often combined with financial constraints and concerns that we address in conjunction with and sometimes independently of family law matters. We use our substantial legal knowledge and experience to untangle complex legal issues and help our clients view the dispute through a realistic framework. We offer our clients a welcoming environment and the security that comes from knowing they have transferred a difficult problem into highly capable hands.
The highly trained Houston family law lawyers and staff of the Myres & Associates law firm provide valuable services. We have the resources to assist clients in resolving a wide-variety of complex family law issues, matching your needs and available resources to our quality legal services.
Texas Divorce Lawyers With Superior Experience With Complex Issues
The attorneys at Myres & Associates have more than 45 years of extensive experience with complex issues and have established a robust reputation in the legal community as Texas divorce attorneys who are capable of facing difficult family law cases with confidence. Our lawyers have advanced experience with some of the most intricate legal questions that can arise during a divorce, other family disputes, and financial difficulties. We frequently receive referrals from other divorce lawyers when the case involves complex issues such as:
- The positive or negative effect of a spouse's mental health on a divorce or child custody dispute
- Multijurisdictional and international issues, such as division of marital property located in other states or countries
- The impact of catastrophic financial issues and the need for asset preservation when divorcing with debt
- The implication of considerable assets or income in a high net worth divorce and how to most effectively preserve one's interests with respect to property valuation, asset division, spousal support and child support
- The various venues for resolving complex divorce issues, including divorce mediation, arbitration, or litigation, or through collaborative family law
Clients are often relieved by the uniqueness of our practice and our determination to find strategies that are right for their individual situation. "I never thought of that as an option," is something our attorneys regularly hear from clients as we search for workable solutions to their family law problems.
Contact Myres & Associates
To schedule an appointment, call 713.581.8167 or toll-free 866.506.1221 or contact us online.